Law of energy conservation
1. Your children are not able to hear you say, "It's time to turn off the TV," because it is yelling too loudly.
2. The only way to get the attention of children watching TV is to turn it off.
1. The more toys they have, the more boring they get.
2. The more bored they are, the more likely they are to watch TV.
3. The more channels your: TV receives, the less likely they are to do anything other than stare at the TV.
4. The more they watch TV, the more they will see advertisements for different toys and then want you to buy them (and after that they will not play with them, because they will be too busy watching TV).
Saturday morning forecast
1. If it is raining outside, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
2. If it is too hot outside, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
3. If it is too cold outside, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
4. If the weather is perfect, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
1. The only kind of movies you allow them to watch is in the "no age limit" or "children under 11" category.
2. The only kind of films they want to watch are adults only.
Principle for Must-See Movies
The more you hate the tape that your kids saw on TV, the more they want to watch it again ... and again ... and again.